- Named top-ranked helmet by NFL & NFLPA helmet laboratory testing
- Virginia Tech 5-Star helmet; ranked 2nd among 29 helmets tested with a 0.73 score (Average 5-Star helmet: 4.12 – lower score indicates better performance)
- 15% lighter than the ZERO1
- Equipped with a stainless steel facemask
- Deformable outer shell absorbs impact forces at the point of contact and before reaching the athlete's head
- RFLX 2.0 allows for greater impact absorption performance at a lighter weight
- DLTA pod fit system personalizes comfort and fit for each athlete with virtually unlimited customization
- Warning: No helmet can prevent head, brain, or neck injuries, including paralysis or death, a player might receive while participating in football. View Full Warning
- Note: All orders placed prior to November 1, 2023 at 5 pm EDT are subject to the pricing at the time of purchase, and no discounts will be offered to match the new pricing.
FROM THE LAB TO THE FIELD
Developed by VICIS’ innovative team of engineers and designers, the ZERO2 takes a revolutionary approach to offer out-of-the-box thinking for a completely reimagined helmet.
IMPROVED IMPACT PERFORMANCE
SIGNIFICANT WEIGHT REDUCTION FOR IMPROVED ON-FIELD PERFORMANCE
The ZERO2 is more than 15% lighter than its predecessor ZERO1, and allows the athlete to dial in fit, comfort, and performance to elevate their game.
The ZERO2 recorded the top rating in the Virginia Tech helmet rating system, outperforming every other helmet tested.*
ELEVATED ON-FIELD VISIBILITY
ENHANCED FIELD OF VIEW
Optimized vertical and horizontal sightlines provide the athlete maxmium situational awareness so they can perform at an elite level.
A TRUE MULTI-LAYERED HELMET SYSTEM
Flexible outer shell technology, exclusive to VICIS helmets, allows the ZERO2 to respond like no other helmet on the market. By deforming like a car bumper, impact forces are absorbed at the point of contact, before they reach the head. The result is not only groundbreaking protection, but a helmet that feels like no other.
Optimized for the ZERO2, VICIS RFLX 2.0 continues to leverage buckling structures, but has evolved the design with an array of columns interconnected by thin, flexible walls. The result is greater impact performance at a lower weight, allowing VICIS to further tune impact performance in key locations.
The inner shell has been engineered through data collected from hundreds of head shapes to optimize fit accuracy, maximize player comfort, and accommodate a wider range of players.
Raising the bar for personalized comfort and secure fit, the VICIS DLTA pod system is comprised of two layers: impact on the RFLX side, and comfort against the player's head. Fully interchangeable pads across 6 locations in multiple thicknesses translates to virtually unlimited customization without the need for air bladders. Updated pod materials provide upgraded comfort and improved durability.
Facemasks built exclusively for the ZERO2, available in both titanium and tubular stainless steel.
Available in our custom builder.