- Virginia Tech 5-Star helmet; ranked 1st among 31 helmets tested with a 0.19 score (Average 5-Star youth helmet: 2.82 – lower score indicates better performance)
- Equipped with a stainless steel facemask
- 15% lighter than the ZERO1
- Built on the revolutionary ZERO2 platform, but is tuned for the impact velocities commonly experienced by youth athletes
- Deformable outer shell absorbs impact forces at the point of contact and before reaching the athlete's head
- RFLX 2.0 allows for greater impact absorption performance at a lighter weight
- DLTA pod fit system personalizes comfort and fit for each athlete with virtually unlimited customization .
- Warning: No helmet can prevent head, brain, or neck injuries, including paralysis or death, a player might receive while participating in football. View Full Warning
DESIGNED FOR THE FUTURE OF THE GAME
Game-changing helmet innovation, now available for athletes of all ages. The VICIS ZERO2 Youth is built on the revolutionary ZERO2 platform, yet is tuned for the impact velocities commonly experienced by young athletes (as tested by the Virginia Tech Youth Helmet Rating System).
The ZERO2 recorded the top rating in the Virginia Tech helmet rating system, outperforming every other helmet tested.*
ELEVATED ON-FIELD VISIBILITY
SEE MORE, MAKE PLAYS
Designed to provide optimized vertical and horizontal sightlines and give the athlete maximum situational awareness so they can perform at their best on the field.
A TRULY MULTI-LAYEREDHELMET SYSTEM
Flexible outer shell technology, exclusive to VICIS helmets, allows the ZERO2 to respond like no other helmet on the market. By deforming like a car bumper, impact forces are absorbed at the point of contact, before they reach the head. The result is not only groundbreaking protection, but a helmet that feels like no other.
Optimized for the ZERO2, VICIS RFLX 2.0 continues to leverage buckling structures, but has evolved the design with an array of columns interconnected by thin, flexible walls. The result is greater impact performance at a lower weight, allowing VICIS to further tune impact performance in key locations.
The inner shell has been engineered through data collected from hundreds of head shapes to optimize fit accuracy, maximize player comfort, and accommodate a wider range of players.
Raising the bar for personalized comfort and secure fit, the VICIS DLTA pod system is comprised of two layers: impact on the RFLX side, and comfort against the player's head. Fully interchangeable pads across 6 locations in multiple thicknesses translates to virtually unlimited customization without the need for air bladders. Updated pod materials provide upgraded comfort and improved durability.
ZERO2 YOUTH FAQs
WHAT SIZES ARE AVAILABLE?
The ZERO2 YOUTH is available in a S/M or Large sizes.
WILL A ZERO1 EDGE SHIELD FIT THE ZERO2 YOUTH?
No, the new EDGE Shield was uniquely designed to fit the ZERO2 and ZERO2 Youth. Previous EDGE Shield models designed for the ZERO1 will not fit the new ZERO2 helmets.
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY FOR THE ZERO2 YOUTH?
The warranty for ZERO2 shells is five (5) years. In order to honor the shell warranty (after the first year of use), reconditioning by a NAERA certified reconditioner is required every other year.
All new facemasks built exclusively for the ZERO2, available in both titanium and tubular stainless steel.
Availabe in our custom builder.